May 3, 2012

tired.

I know I'm imperfect.

I know I'm stupid.

I know I'm selfish

I know I'm so sensitive.

I know I made mistakes.

I know I'm annoying.

I know I'm emotional and everything.

But there's one thing you didn't know.
The reason why I'm being so emotional and everything.



I've been feeling so low these days. I've been trough a lot of things that sometimes it makes me feel so depressed and I'm always feeling under pressure. I hate how I can't make my mom proud of me. I hate how stupid am I and how I annoyed people and everything. But there's always something that makes me feel so damn depressed and makes me do that kind of stuffs out of my control. And when I'm feeling so low and so depressed, people just can't understand and they're not there when I needed them the most. I hate the fact that I didn't have anything to make my mom proud of me. Not like my sisters. And I don't know why, I feel like I failed at everything. I know I'm imperfect. Well, no ones perfect. I know how stupid am I at everything. I know I'm selfish. I don't know why this thing actually happens. Because sometimes things like this happens out of my control. I know I'm so sensitive. One of the reasons why is because maybe my parents divorced since I'm still a little girl, and I've been feeling so alone and everything. I've never been this sensitive since this things happens. I know I made mistakes. Well, everybody does. I know how annoying I am. But, things like this happens out of my control. I know I'm emotional and everything. It sometimes bother me too. Like the littlest things can make me cry or mad. I'm  the weak one. And I also know how this thing also bother my sisters and my mom as much as it bothers me too. And I also have problems these days that makes me feel so low and under pressure. And to my sisters, honestly I've been jealous with you guys these days. How you can make mom proud, and everything. But why can't I? I feel stupid. I feel like the stupidest one every time someone compares me with you. I'm tired with all of this stuffs.

But most of all, I wanna say sorry to everyone that have been annoyed by me or everything. Especially my mom, my sisters, and my classmates. Because that's me. And I've been feeling like this these days. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment